PROS Kernel 3.7.0 Release¶
This update brings a large amount of features and bugfixes across the kernel. Native motor group support being a major addition to help with library development.
- Add Native
pros::Motor_GroupSupport, see Motor_Group docs.
- Add MutexVar for mutex protected variables.
- Add simple name enum support for VEXLink and IMU.
imu.reset(true);support, which blocks while the IMU is being reset.
- Add alias for Motor gearset enums such as
Quality of Life and Bugfixes:
- Fix issue with Color2G macro disabling the vision sensor’s LED green value.
- Add PROS error header to prevent recursive include.
- Fix issue with screen touch callback functions not working.
pros::Linknot working with only one radio, see VEXLink docs.
- Remove redundant port bound checking to improve performance.