PROS Kernel 3.1.1 Release¶
A variety of bugfixes and usability improvements over 3.1.0.
- Competition control now works properly with running matches from the brain/controller (as opposed to just a competition switch/field controller before)
- Global constructors now work for Smart Devices (Motors, Vision Sensors, etc.)
pros::Controller::print()will now compile and work properly
- Okapilib now works with the template operator control file by default, no more need to remove the
using pros::literalsline first
- A proper Gyro Driver in C and C++. No more need to manually configure the ADI port to be a gyroscope.
- All of the competition control functions (
opcontrol(), etc.) are now prototyped in
main.hand can be called from user code
PROS_USE_SIMPLE_NAMESis implemented for all of the API headers in both C and C++
motor_move()and its C++ equivalent properly clamp inputs to
[-127,127], so arcade control code will work properly with no clamping of the controller values in user code
Previous: PROS CLI 3.1.2 Release Next: PROS Kernel 3.1.2 Release